What information does STC collect from you?We collect information in several ways. Some of the information we collect is personal to you. Other information is anonymous. We collect the following categories of information on our website:
- When you request information about services, we may ask for your first name, your company, your email address, phone number and monthly business volume.
- When you log in to an account portal, we collect the USER ID and Password assigned to you by STC.
- When you report a problem with our site or services we will collect contact information along with a description of your problem.
- When you contact us via the company email address, we will collect your contact information and any information you include in your email.
- When you purchase services via our client portal, we may collect payment information necessary to process your transaction.
- We may collect survey information about our services.
- When you visit and navigate our site, use our applications or third party sites, or open our emails, we may collect technical information about your use of our site including IP address, device identifier, and viewing information.
- Send you a registration confirmation;
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products;
- Send you requested product or service information;
- Respond to customer service requests;
- Administer your account;
- Send you a newsletter;
- Contact you for marketing and sales purposes to provide you with more information about our products;
- Improve our Site and marketing efforts; and
- Conduct research and analysis.
- Provide you with personalized content based on your use of our site.
- Enable you to more easily use our site by remembering and using contact information, purchasing information, and registration information.
- Evaluate, monitor and analyze the use of our site and their traffic patterns to help improve our site and services.
- Assist us with ad reporting functions such as to learn which ads are bringing users to our website.
How do we use your information?Our main goal in collecting information is to improve the site and provide you with the best possible experience on the site. For example, by using the information we collect, we can provide you with an easy to use and readily available forum to learn about our services. We will also use your personal information to:
- Notify you of other products or services available from STC and our affiliates
- Enable you to participate in online transactions
- Send you a registration confirmation
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Contact you for marketing and sales purposes to provide you with more information about our products
- Personalize online content so that is applies to you and your interests
- Make our products, services, apps and website better
- Compile, analyze and do research on our users demographics and behavior
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
How can I control my personal information?We offer our customers choices for the collection, use and sharing of personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to view, edit, or delete your personal information from our database, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate your request. If you believe that any inaccurate or inappropriate information has been obtained or provided to others through your use of this website, you should contact a representative of STC at email@example.com.
How does STC protect financial-related information?Keeping your personal financial information private is very important to us. As a matter of policy and long-time business practice, we do not sell information provided by our users. Any user statistics that we may provide to prospective partners regarding financial matters are provided in the aggregate only and do not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user. We will transfer your credit card number, bank account number or other personal information to the appropriate credit card company or bank in order to process any online payments.
What security precautions are in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of my information?We use SSL encryption technology for credit card numbers, bank account numbers, passwords, and registration information. Remember to sign out of your STC account and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account by using your computer when you are away from it. Because information sent through the Internet travels from computer to computer throughout the world, when you give us information, that information may be sent electronically to servers outside of the country where you originally entered the information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Except as specifically stated, this site does not use security encryption measures. Information that you disclose by use of this site (as with any site that is non-secure), by posting a message or using e-mail, potentially could be collected and used by others. This may result in unsolicited messages from third parties or use of such information by third parties for their own purposes, legal or illegal. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
Choice/Opt-outTo ensure that you will not receive recurring marketing or other information from us unless you choose to, we will provide you with simple instructions on each marketing email from STC for you to let us know that you have chosen to stop receiving such emails from us.
What else should I know about my privacy?Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose information online, that information is accessible to other customers and users. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. When you or we end your customer relationship with us, we will treat the information we have about you as if you were still our customer.
Your California Privacy RightsCalifornia Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to or write us using the contact information below. Make sure to state that you are a California Resident. Do Not Track Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. While the United States Federal Trade Commission has endorsed DNT, our website does not support DNT codes. However, except in the case of analytics cookies described above, our website limits tracking to the internal uses described above and does not enable the tracking of our users across multiple websites. Except in the case of analytics cookies described above, our website does not track your use across multiple websites, however, other websites to which we link may. Please review their privacy policies to understand how you may be tracked.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 913.310.2250